Excess weight spoils not only our outer appearance of body but it also has bad effects on our internal body system. Excess weight leads to a lot of health problem. Losing weight can be a nightmare for an overweight person. When someone decides to lose weight he often gets confused with a lot of gimmicks available in the market that offer an instant and assured weight loss. We often fall prey to this kind of offers. But after some time we realize our mistake.
The only key to weigh loss is a proper diet and exercise. Diets that offer a quick weight loss are not a healthy option. Moreover it will not give us long term result. Weight is regained as soon as we switch to our normal diet. Weight loss should be gradual and irreversible. A proper diet regime should be made and followed religiously. Here are some facts about the diet that should be followed to lose weight.
- There is a famous saying that you should eat your breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar. Sticking to this famous quote will solve half of the problem. Breakfast should be heavy because our metabolism depends on it. Lunch should be lighter than the breakfast and dinner should be lighter than lunch.
- Small meals should be taken at regular interval of time. Eating at one sitting can be harmful.
- We should consume about 8 glass of water daily. Water decreases the hunger by keeping our stomach full.
- Keep yourself aware about the high fat and low fat food. Like potato, banana, and fried items are highly fattening. While raw vegetable, salad, fruits like water melon, orange, papaya, whole grain items are less fattening.
- Dinner should be taken 4 or 5 hour before the sleep. Because when we sleep there is less activity and more time is taken for digestion of food. Protein should also be avoided at night because protein also take a lot of time in digestion
Exercise is also very essential for weight loss. Exercise should be preferably done with empty stomach. Exercise done early in the morning will yield more result as compared to the any other time in the day. As we know that excess of everything is waste. Doing a lot of exercise in one day is not going to help in weight loss. So exercise should be done moderately. More energy you waste in exercise more food you will need and it will also make you tired also. Initial work out should start with 15 minutes then gradually increase the duration of exercise. Best exercise for weight loss is cardiovascular exercise. Jogging, cycling, and swimming are best exercises. If somebody has some restrictions in doing exercise, then yoga can also be tried. Yoga can be learned and practice daily. Yoga also helps in weight loss.
There are some other things that also help in weight loss. Green tea is one of them. It has been found that green tea helps in the detoxification of our body and it also increases our metabolism. Honey and lemon in hot water consumed early in the morning is also helpful. But these are just an aide in weight loss process. These thing works only with the proper diet and exercise.
For the human beings their Health is one of the those things which matters most in their life and therefore they cares for it and always tries their level best to keep themselves fit and fine as without being healthy they could not do their any work properly or perform their responsibilities well too but all of these were happened earlier in the olden days when the life of the people is very simple and tension-free.
But apart from the olden days the life of today is very fast paced and the people of today did not had time for the most important and valuable asset of their own the health, about which people thinks a lot earlier and therefore takes proper care of it because of which they live a healthy and longer life. But this is also true that the life of today is very hard and busy the people now had a lot of personal and official works and responsibilities because of which they were always busy and had lot of pressure on themselves and because all these sorts of problems they could not take out time to look after their own health.
As the life of today is very hard and busy and people do not had time to look after their health therefore they takes a health insurance policy for themselves as through having a health insurance of self one becomes tension free from the worries of paying huge medical bills in case of being hospitalized because of any health related problem. A health insurance policy is very helpful for all of us and everyone should have a health insurance policy of its own but along with this one should take that very health insurance policy for self which is according to its needs and also comes under the budget of him.
Exactly what is wellness? Wellness is that sort of state in which our body is completely well in all regards which are associated with health such as physical state and mental state of health.
For keeping ourselves fit and fine physically and as well as mentally too we must maintain our health through taking a perfect balanced diet, doing exercises regularly, keeping self away from the ill habits such as smoking, drinking and taking drugs and we must keep ourselves tension free for being mentally well.
For being physically fit we must take a balanced diet regularly which must have those sorts of foods which are beneficial for our health such as vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates and minerals. Taking good diet which is full of nutrition makes us healthy and we must only eat good food as somewhere it is said that how we will be it depends on that what we eat. Along with balanced diet we must also include exercises as well in our daily routine and do exercises regularly as doing exercise is very beneficial for health as through exercises the body of ours get conditioned it also keeps heart healthy and as well as it also burn extra calories from the body and for all people the exercises are same, it is not like the diet plan different sorts of plans for every person.
Until we had talked about the physical health after it, now we will talk about the mental health. A person could be mentally well when his life is free from all sorts of problems then only he will live a tension free comfortable life. A person gets tensioned when he had a lot of pressure on his mind because of stress. Stress is the biggest enemy of wellness and everyone must try its own level best to keep self away from any sort of stress as mostly people suffers from heart attacks and strokes only because of stress. It is mostly seen at wide level that most of the people think that smoking and drinking will help them in coming out from the stress and therefore they indulge themselves in these ill habits both of these solutions results in ill effects on health and had lots of disadvantages along with them.
For keeping self fit and fine everyone must take a proper diet, do exercises regularly and keep self stress free all these factors together will help them in becoming a healthy person and living a happy and healthier life further.
A hernia, particularly in the abdominal area, occurs when the lining or wall of a cavity weakens
and ruptures, and the organs being held in place by that cavity slides out and forms a bulge.
These protuberances usually include intestines and fat tissue. While most people can recognize
abdominal hernias, others are not familiar with the other forms of hernias that can occur in
other areas of the body.
While they are normally not that dangerous, hernias can get strangulated, which then makes it
life-threatening. Knowing the various forms that hernias can take and the symptoms of
strangulated hernias can spell the difference between life and death.
Inguinal hernias form in the groin area and are the most widespread form of hernia. Incisional
hernias occur in areas in the abdomen where surgery was performed. Epigastric hernias are
usually composed of fat tissue and bulges out between the rib cage and the navel. The rarer
forms of hernias include the femoral hernia in the mid-thigh area, and the spigelian hernia that
bulges on the side of the abdomen.
Symptoms and Treatment of Strangulated Hernia
When the blood supply to the hernia has been cut off, it is then referred to as strangulated.
When this condition happens, the tissues in the hernia suffer from inadequate blood supply and
slowly die. An emergency surgery of the strangulated hernia can prevent the tissues from dying.
To relieve pain caused by hernia, some pain relievers might be prescribed, which you can easily
acquire from local American drug pharmacies or you can also order them from Canadian pharmacies online.
A strangulated hernia can be told apart from a regular hernia.
• It is irreducible or the hernia is no longer able to be pushed back into place.
• It is sensitive and painful to the touch
• Pain is always present
• It comes with symptoms of fever, nausea, and vomiting.
To prevent strangulated hernia from occurring, seek medical attention immediately at the first
sign of sudden severe pain or any of the above symptoms.
If you want to attain your fitness goals and keep off the weight for good, it is important that you learn effective ways to shed off the extra pounds. However, the sad truth is that most people who intend to lose weight do it the wrong way. One reason why many individuals resort to unhealthy weight loss practices is because they want to see results fast. Note that losing weight cannot happen overnight, it takes patience and time. If you want to have a healthy weight, you have to work for it. Do not just rely on the weight loss supplements that have been flooding the market today.
If you are one of those people who have decided to join the fitness bandwagon, make sure not to commit these very common weight loss mistakes.
- Following Fad Diets – There are now a number of fad diets circulating the internet and most of them do not really work. In fact, majority of the diets being advertised online and offline have very low success rates. One of the reasons why fad diets just don’t work is because most of them actually inhibit the body to lose fats. If you have browsed the internet you have surely come across diets suggesting that you only eat a particular food group. Other diets would tell you to restrict the number of calories you are eating. While others recommend that you stay away from carbohydrates for good. Remember the key to an ineffective weight loss plan is balance eating.
- Forcing Yourself to Throw Up – Some dieters use purging to get rid of the excess food they ate. However, what they don’t know is that throwing up purposely can cause great damage to one’s health. This practice may cause you to develop psychological problems. In addition, constant purging can damage your esophagus. Moreover, this can also lead to a serious condition called as bulimia.
- Taking weight loss pills – Know that the weight loss pills sold in the market will not cause you to dramatically lose weight overnight. Most of the weight loss pills available today are not FDA-approved which means that using them might not be safe. In fact, most of these pills can trigger alarming side effects, which can cause you to end up in a hospital bed.